Salary: Up to $6,800 / month
Nearest MRT: Tanah Merah, Expo
Working Hours: 9:00 am - 6:15 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Execute point of purchase strategies delivering total trade spend efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop quarterly and monthly activity plan with marketing/channel & category sales development team.
- Manage Channel Trade Spend within total trade spend allocation at category level & support the route to market distribution plan strategies
- Work with the channel & category sales development team to develop customer cycle activity and budget plan.
- Involved in monthly forecast review plan and category management projects with retailers and communicate execution plans and desired merchandising in stores.
- Involved in promotion management and evaluation to ensure cost-effectiveness & ROI by Promo Mechanics and Space/Banners Investment.
- Prior experience in Key Account Management (e-Commerce capacity) in the FMGC industry or in a B2C environment
- Highly proficient in MS Office tools especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of Singapore’s market landscape, retailers, and e-commerce operations
- Demonstrated strong ability in data analysis and derive insights from the related data
- Good interpersonal and customer relationship management skills
- Driven individual with resilience and proven track record in driving results
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills