Salary: Up to $7,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo, Upper Changi (DTL)
- Design and Develop Restful APIs and Microservices for BANCA platform for ingestion and consumption
- Gather and refine specification and requirements based on technical needs.
- Build Microservices with the 12 Factor App Pattern on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Create and maintain software automation using CI-CD
- Deliver and integrate Microservices with web and mobile applications.
- Follow Agile Software methodologies for development.
- Write automated unit, feature and regression test suites.
- Accomplished full-stack developer with track record of success in Java, Spring Framework.
- Relevant PaaS experiences include delivering a platform using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) certification in PCF will be added advantage.
- Hands-on experience on developing Microservices using Spring Boot.
- End to End integration experience of Microservices with front end system.
- Proficient deep knowledge of one or more back-end programming languages, mainly Java to build server-side programs. (PHP, Perl 5, Python, Ruby, .Net are secondary)
- Hands-on experience working with APIs and microservices, integrating external and internal web services including SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, through Zuul Gateway Service Proxy, Spring Cloud Gateway.
- Ability to build highly re-usable, optimized (to focus on site’s performance, responsiveness and speed), portable and scalable model data structures and codes with security and data protection.
- Ability to build/interface with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. (identity and session management – oAuth2, IAM, internal banking user 2FA login APIs)
- Knowledge of backend components such Spring Framework, Spring Boot or any other MVC architectures.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (another cloud-based framework)
- Knowledge of React.js and Angular will be needed for frontend web stack development.
- Proficient in design of data storage solutions and schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of software tools such as Git, GitHub, SVN, Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket and Jenkins (CI/CD).
- Familiar with scanner tools like Fortify, Sonarqube and NexusIQ-Sonatype.
- Ability to fix vulnerabilities issues.
- Experienced in logging through ELK and interface to Kibana and Grafana for monitoring.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts. Knows Oracle, MariaDB, MS SQL.
- Knowledge of Big Data ecosystems and enterprise data platforms, such as Hadoop eco-system.
- Experience working in a bank IT Digital environment or insurance IT Digital environment would be a plus.