The candidate will be participating in the design and development of cutting edge infrastructure, systems, and applications (both client and server side) used by Front Office to provide streamlined and revenue-generating services to our clients, examples of which include:
• Building and expanding a leading Electronic RFQ platform for the client’s Flow Structured Business globally.
• Designing and building a micro-service based Pre-Trade platform for global Equity Derivatives business.
• Enhancing Excel-based pricing / param / risk management tools onto service-based Web apps
- Working experience with developing microservices
- Solid background in data structure and algorithms.
- Knowledge of Web development will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, SQL, KDB, Excel/VBA and Unix programming will be a plus.
- Good understanding of testing and familiarity with different testing approaches
- Familiarity with TDD / BDD will be a plus.