- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Hands-on experience with J2EE standard Should be really good experience in TDD – Test Driven Development practices
- Working experience in Java 8 or above
- Experience in JPA, Junit, Maven, Spring frameworks, Springboot, Liquibase, SVN, Git.
- Excellent knowledge of RESTFul Webservices, database design, familiarity with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge on Unix shell scripting and application requirements.