Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide end user support on L1 issues over phone or via remote tools and emails.
- Lead a team of L1 support staff to carry out the Service Desk operation efficiently,
- Provide application support and basic troubleshooting - password resets, printer configurations, break/fix instructions.
- Ensure timely escalation of major and critical incidents. Support routing and escalation to L2 support.
- Primary Contact to handle critical incidents and VIP issues.
- Focus on superior customer service delivery and lead by example.
- Assign monitor and maintain staffing levels to ensure coverage for business hours.
- Provide regular trainings for new staffs and existing staffs to make them more competent
- Update help desk manuals and guidelines with new changes in software applications
- Provide Deployment support for future deployments.
- Minimum Diploma in Information technology or equivalent.
- Preferred to have 1-2 years of work experience as IT support.
- Able to work well in a team and perform efficiently.
- Excellent end user support and communications skills.
- Able to perform Shift work.