Contract duration: 6 Months
Salary: Up to $3.500
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide application troubleshooting and on-site support to users.
- Log, escalate and follow through with issues raised by users.
- Support in the testing and installation of new applications and enhancement patches.
- Attend to FAQs for users on the use of application.
- Perform regular maintenance checks on the applications.
- Provide daily application support on a rotational shift basis.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Diploma qualification in IT, or related discipline
- Understanding of standard protocols/technologies such as DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Windows 10, MDM etc.
- Ability to work well with others on a team.