- Actively define and analyse the organisation’s business requirements.
- Conceptualise and develop innovative and cost-effective IT solutions to meet business requirements.
- Assess and advise on key ICT trends and best practices to meet business objectives.
- Develop the validation and acceptance criteria with users to ensure acceptance of IT solutions.
- Drive the smooth deployment, adoption and operations of IT solutions.
- Implement and maintain IT governance frameworks, standards and policies for managing ICT projects, budgets, risks and resources.
- Manage customers’ expectations, develop and actively engage customers to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Project, contract and vendor management skills are required.
- Proven experience in IT business analysis, application solutioning and design, testing, and new technology evaluation.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Able to facilitate discussions / workshops to elicit, manage and prioritise key business needs.
- Ability to establish and foster effective relationships and partnerships with different stakeholders