Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyse IT specifications to access security risks.
- Install, configure and upgrade security software.
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection, RADIUS solution, and other systems.
- Inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access.
- Monitor network activity to identify issues early and communicate them to IT teams.
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with security systems: Firewall, Anti-Virus, NAC.
- Hands on experience working with the following systems is preferred: Trend Micro, CISCO NAC, Fortinet, Checkpoint.
- Knowledge in the following will be an added advantage:
- Networking and protocols (Switching, routing, Layer2-7)
- Hardening end-equipment (FW, switches), as well as Windows Server OS, Linux CentOS, and other common OS
- HSM and VPN
- VMWare virtualization platform - configuring, provisioning, troubleshooting
- Incident response management
- Team player, ability to work well with others on a team and willing to work with demonstrated resilience in a dynamic environment.