* Location: Labrador Park
* Degree | UP TO $5,000
* Job summary: Manage and plan resources for user requirements. At least 2 years of experience managing IT projects, stakeholders and vendors.
- Manage and plan resources for development of functional specifications, testing and user training based on user requirements.
- Assess feasibilities of projects and request, evaluate and develop the IT application systems needed
- Liaise and maintain good relationships with stakeholders, and coordinate with other departments
- Degree in computer science/ information technology or any relevant fields
- Knowledge of multi-tier architectures across multiple technology stacks (e.g Java, web servers, caching and application servers)
- Familiar with technologies such as SharePoint and .Net would be an advantage
- Singaporeans only