- Lead, plan, execute, and commission projects according to scope, schedule and within budget. This includes managing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members (onsite and offshore teams) and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Monitor and control the project progress, budget, cost, resources, schedule and deliverables.
- Ensure adherence to project scope and requirements.
- Management of the project scope, Changes, deliverables and timeline & Budget.
- Develop project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Undertake project status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Coach and advise team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issues.
- Accountable to the Delivery Unit Head and/or key stake holders for the delivery of project.
- Ensure the successful handover of any projects into the Service Delivery and Support structure with the objective of providing the customer with an effective transition.
- Facilitate project closure and lessons learned.
- Proven track record in project management in the software development and maintenance sector.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in delivery of multiple medium - complex projects.
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in architectural and design cycles with complex IT solutions which includes application, data and technologies across multiple platforms.
- Certification PMP, Scrum Master, PMI-ACP, or ITIL is preferred.