We are seeking for an energetic and self-motivated Project Manager responsible for the implementation of large-scale government project in the area of knowledge and record management
The project manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within cost and of excellent quality.
- Identifying and implementing suitable technologies, conceptualize and develop solutions to meet the project needs.
- Providing weekly/or monthly progress reports when required by the project.
- Conducting the individual team review meeting & prepare the minutes of meeting.
- Working jointly with various technical team in developing the solution required. Preparation and involvement of bids and proposals to customers.
- Managing post implementation support and warranty for completed project.
- Possesses IT experience in application development with at least FIVE (5) years of good IT project management skills;
- Possesses prior experience in managing large scale knowledge management and Media repository
- Experience in the following area would be advantages
- Implementation of complex Sharepoint project dealing with knowledge management and Intranet portal
- Lead development/programming team in application development
- At least 1 project life cycle in deploying project for government sectors
- Think out-of-the-box when presented with challenges and constraints
- · PMP or CITPM certification is an added advantage
- Possesses good communication (verbal and written) skills in English