Salary: Up to $4,340
Contract term: 12 months
Working Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
To provide day-to-day office administrative activities and logistics within the Audit & Compliance Division to support the auditors and audit managers. Such work include:
- Facilitate security clearance for auditors.
- Coordinate the issuance and returns of computers and equipment to auditors.
- Arrange logistics for audit meetings and briefing sessions.
- Conduct polls via emails, collate, analyse and present the poll results.
- Manage replies to audit-related email queries, including collating responses into FAQ
- Perform any other duties as assigned e.g. data entry and form filling, data verification, registration for events etc.
- Do basic budgeting
- At least 5 years of work experience in office administrative and logistics support and data collation.
- Relevant work experience in public and government agencies, or IT companies.
- Well-versed in use of MS Office such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent, meticulous and organised
- Able to work independently and also a team player who is proactive
- Able to multi-task and work within tight timelines