- Manage all incident cases and work with Authority vendors and contractors for closure of cases for applications.
- Ensure incidents and service requests are resolved within the service level agreement and should avoid having re-occurrence of incidents.
- Analyze incident case trends and highlight potential areas of improvements
- Manage and consolidate reports from vendors for operations and report regularly in Project Management Meetings
- Work with vendors and Project Managers to track patch cycles, end of life of software used and certificate expiries.
- Provide administrative support to all aspects of authorisations and other requests on system managed
- Support IT audit activities when required.
- Provide secretariat function for meetings/forums.
- Undertake and carry out ad hoc IT operation assignments and tasks arises from projects or day-to-day operation.
- Maintain hardware and software assets, annual asset stocktake; and to inform management on need for technology refresh before assets are end-of-life.
Job Requirement :
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Proactive and dedicated individual with strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Preferably with experience in operating Government IT projects