Salary: Up to $5,500 / month
Contract duration: 18 months
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Support project works which requires substantial technical contribution
- Support for security solutions, configuration, testing, and deployment.
- Perform Operating System and middleware security upgrades, and parameter configurations of systems.
- Support dissemination of security advisories to project, and perform security patching activities
- Support creation of test cases and scripts.
- Perform site testing of security components, and work with project to resolve issues if any.
- Support security testing and remediation of findings.
- Logging and tracking defects to closure.
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of security issues and incidents.
- Monitor the system for anomalous activities and provide necessary investigation and response.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely remediation of security findings and monitor maintain the security health of systems.
- Assist with the update of security policies, standards, and guidelines
- Minimum qualification: Degree in IT or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in IT security.
- Possess good knowledge and professional experience in one or more of the following domains relating to system security and operations:
- Host and Endpoint security
- Identity and Access management
- Database security
- Network security
- Virtualization security
- Application security
- Threat analysis
- Vulnerability assessment and security testing for operating systems (Windows and Unix), network (wired and wireless) and applications (web-based and others)
- Security Information and Events Management (SIEM)
- Operation and management of Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to work well both independently as well as in a team.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to plan and execute workload in a demanding and dynamic environment