Salary: Up to $7,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
- Serves as the liaison and the reference point between the business and the technical analyst in making sure the business requirements are clearly documented and understood
- Work on user/customer journey and requirements for Banca sales platform; and is responsible to analyze processes and best practices among work-streams to ensure the system is delivered with maximum synergies, quality, and efficiencies.
- Responsible to facilitate the business scooping session and ensuring the quality business requirement in the form of user stories are delivered within the agreed timeline.
- Lead the squad to produce comprehensive test coverage for SIT and business scenarios for UAT executions and highlights the changes in business rules to all the impacted departments and functional areas.
- Write user stories along with acceptance criteria
- Conduct prioritization with product owner
- Perform sprint planning
- Walkthrough user stories and acceptance criteria with developers and testers to ensure accurate understanding.
- Review test plan and test scenario (testing will be executed by separate team)
- Review test results and participate in defect triage
- Obtain UAT sign off for deployment into production
- Requirement analysis and user stories + acceptance criteria writing (based on INVEST and SMART guiding principles)
- Test management (focus on effectiveness and optimization)
- Stakeholder management
- Coordination, risk, and issue resolution
- Minimum 4 years experience in BA role in Life Insurance Domain
- Experience in sales platform for Life Insurance organization is a must
- Delivery experience in Agile preferred
- Experience working with regional development and offshore test team preferred