- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the application development life cycle.
- Work with a large mobile team that always embrace the latest trends, best practices (Objective C, Swift5, MVVM, Unit/UI Testing).
- Develops software that is object-oriented and conforms to program standards to ensure reusability and repeatability.
- Works closely with design team offering input and works closely with customers to ensure solutions will meet requirements.
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 2 year project coding hand-on.
- Experience with Object-oriented concept and architecture for mobile devices.
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift 5, MVVM.
- Familiar with RESTful programming with JSON/XML and GIT/SVN.
- Interested in keeping up-to-date with the latest technological developments and other solutions such as Fluter, React Native.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with other teams.