#Salary $5,400 per month
#Location: Pasir Panjang Rd
#Nearest MRT: Labrador Park MRT
#Working days: 5 days per week (Mon - Fri)
#12 months contract
Position Title: International Relations and Community Development Manager
- Community Development:
- Help conduct community events to engage communities.
- Require to engage communities online through sharing of events and writing of articles on social media platforms.
- International Relations:
- Assist in conducting international events where Chief information officers from over 10 countries gather in Singapore to discuss digital government issues.
- International scan and analysis:
- International digital government news in relation to Singapore.
- Only Singaporeans
- Degree in related field
- At least 3 years of experience in International Relations / Community Development / Events Management
- Experience in Product Marketing includes planning of content and identifying channels and segmentation.
- Good to have: independent, have experience organizing events, interest in technology or a tech-related degree.