You will work in the main customer service centre, and be part of the main touchpoint. The team will be responsible for the delivery of service excellence and customer satisfaction Service Centre. You will be dealing with walk- in enquiries and processes from Policyholders, Agents (Reps) and General Public pertaining to life insurance, claims and other things incidental to their enquiries. You may be rotated to help with other touchpoints such as Call Centre, HO, Service Branches and other exigencies should the need arises.
- Primarily attend to insurance product, enquires and related transactions via walk-in;
- Walk-in enquiries can be from the Representatives (Agents and associates), Policyholders, Bank and Bancassurance Customers;
- Ensure a good follow-through of each customer’s service request right up to its completion;
- Manage customer feedbacks/complaints with a good closure within the operational turnaround time;
- Administer backroom operational duties related to insurance premium transactions;
- Comply with internal policies, procedures and the relevant laws and regulations;
- Assist on enquiries pertaining to Life Insurance and Claims and other incidental matters;
- Other incidental “ad hoc” duties to ensure smooth functioning of various touchpoints;
- Work with the team to meet the stipulated service levels;
- Will be rotated amongst the different services centres; and
- Assist with PA (personal accident) claims processing when manning the claims enquiries counters.
- GCE ‘A’/ Diploma/ Degree holder from recognized institution; Applicant with professional insurance certifications such as BCP, PGI,M5, M9, M9A and Health Insurance will be preferred;
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience, preferably from insurance/banking industries will be highly considered;
- Applicant must be comfortable to work in Frontline Environment;
- A team player with good writing, interpersonal and communication skills;
- An individual who is customer-oriented, has positive attitude, able to work under pressure with minimal supervision; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.