Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify app security lapses in a system and mitigation methods.
- Define app security practices for one or multiple systems/applications.
- Analyse scan results and address possible app security loopholes and threats.
- Anticipate and prepare for the next evolution of app security testing trends.
- Develop techniques to ensure development teams find flaws before they are introduced into production.
- Lead software security initiatives, eg bug bounty program.
- Oversee the security posture of web applications.
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, security patches, hot fixes on servers.
- Participant and perform assistance in regular compliance and/or audit related activities.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Tertiary education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience required.
- Possess strong understanding in Application Security.
- Familiar with technologies like SAST, DAST or IAST.
- Familiar with security testing tools like Burp, ZAP, Nessus, Fortify SCA, CheckMarx, etc.