Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and troubleshooting of data network (LAN/WAN)
- Ensure security and resiliency of the network platform.
- Perform implementation, troubleshooting and analytical knowledge of Next-Gen and application-aware firewalls
- Respond to emergency situations promptly and be able to perform system upgrade after office hours/weekends where necessary.
- At least 6 years of network hand-on maintain and troubleshooting of data network (LAN/WAN) and or large enterprise network, including due diligence to ensure security and resiliency of the network platform.
- In addition, the candidate shall have working experience in implementation, troubleshooting and analytical knowledge of:
- i) Next-Gen and application-aware firewalls
- ii) Network Routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) and Switching Technologies
- iii) Good understanding of Telecommunications Infrastructures and equipment
- iv) Load Balancer
- v) DNS and Proxy
- Certifications in CCIE, CCNP, CCNA.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, committed and resulted-oriented team player with strong initiative, ownership and possess good interpersonal and analytical skills.