- Support to deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot applications (such as application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases).
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Coordinate with stakeholders to understand project scope/goals and requirement.
- Translate technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Prepare requirement specifications, high level system diagrams/flowcharts.
- Collaborate with Solution Architect to implement system workflow, business processes and business rules.
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
- Reverse engineer existing systems into system specification documents.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
- Bachelor degree in computer science, business information system or management information system
- At least 2 years of working experience in System Analysis
- Familiar with multi-tenancy system designs including concurrencies, workflows and common security role design (Role-based, field-based, record-based or project-based)
- Participate in Software Design & Solution (Micro-service Architecture)
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems