#Nearest MRT station: Labrador Park
#11 Months Contract
#Working Hours: Monday to Friday, office hours
#Up to $3.9k per month
- Interface with startups and ICT SMEs grant applicants to assess their application eligibility for capabilities development grants and initiatives.
- Work with internal teams to provide inputs, evaluation of projects, and utilize the grant program (or other initiatives) to provide relevant support to develop and grow ICT companies that are aligned to the company’s strategies and objectives.
- Provide timely reporting and debrief of supported companies on critical issues and status on the budget utilization, timeline, and outcome achieved.
- Implementation and execution will include activities involving engaging with strategic government partners to ensure adherence to the latest policy, guidelines, and service level agreements. This includes working with stakeholders to provide feedback and adjust policies and mechanics to support strategies and industry requirements.
- Other responsibilities include business operations and other supporting work
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in related field
- Min 3 years working experience in Infocomm & Computing industry
- Proven customer management skills with ICT SME
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in Infocomm Technologies Software, IT Services, B2B//B2C) and Emerging tech (Data Analytics, AI, IoT, Cybersecurity, Blockchain) would have an advantage