Your role as the HR executive is to:
- Manage a broad range of HR activities for the functional departments assigned. This include support the end-to-end recruitment cycle, contract management, appraisal and performance management.
- Report to a HR cluster Head, he/she will be responsible to partner respective stakeholders in meeting the HR needs for the departments
- Achieve internal service targets.
- Be involved in organisational wide HR projects when required.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in HR recruitment with at least 3 months to 6 months internship exp.
- Candidate with years of exp welcome to apply too.
- Familiar with HR practices, processes and systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Service oriented/Bubbly and willing to learn