The HR Contact Center Specialist will be the liaison person between HR and our staff. The successful candidate will own and ensure the timely resolution of all staff queries, keeping staff satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
In this role, you will:
- Respond to all inbound staff calls and emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify staff’s needs, clarify information and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Triage and channel issues that cannot be resolved by the HR Contact Center to the relevant HR SMEs for input and response.
- Ensure that all the cases lodged are closed within the Service Level Agreements set.
- Maintain proper records of all cases in the Call Center database.
- Encourage employees to self-serve through eHR.
- Diploma, GCE ‘A’ Level or GCE ’O’ Level.
- Minimally one year of related experience in customer service or HR.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Prior Contact Center experience will be an added advantage.