Salary: Up to $9 / hour
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Harbourfront MRT
Working hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm; Friday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- A vital role in supporting the smooth implementation of funding to the Public Healthcare Institutions (PHIs) for COVID-19 operations.
- Required to work with various stakeholders from the PHIs to ensure compliance with financial management requirements
- Provide corporate support to the Healthcare Finance Division on administrative and financial matters.
- Processing of claims submitted by PHIs for COVID-19 operations.
- Monitor and track account balances, and perform reconciliation of monies disbursed
- Coordination and liaison with other agencies on payment.
- Ensure compliance with established workflows and financial management protocols, and proper documentation of the claims processed
- Other admin and corporate support duties as required
- Diploma in any discipline, preferably with an accounting background
- Prior experience in the public sector, managing claims, and handling public/external customers will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite