The Assistant Supervisor of the Contact Centre will be in charge of supervising all active Contact Centre PSA members, including handling difficult-to-resolve cases and escalated matters.
- Nearest MRT: Woodlands
- Salary: Up to $4000
- Benefits: AWS + PB/CVB
- Monitor and perform audit checks of assigned PSAs.
- Perform PSA duties during peak periods or when manpower is required.
- Participate in recruitment duties for new PSA hires.
- Update and train chatbot regulatory.
- Identify areas of improvement in current processes; assist with implementation and evaluation of new initiatives.
- Prepare reports on Contact Centre overall performance.
- Support team leads and executives in administrative matters, such as roster planning and leave requests.
- Assist team leads and executives in training PSAs on service standards, product and service knowledge, SOPs of the contact centre.
- Other duties assigned by Executive and/or Manager.
- Min. Diploma in any discipline.
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience in any healthcare contact centres.
Interested applicants, please apply via the job portal or forward your CV to [email protected]
Reg No: R22108890
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence number: 05C3053