Salary: Up to $13 per hour
Nearest MRT: Outram Park MRT
Contract Term: 12 Months
Working Hours: 9.00am – 6.30pm (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for a team player who is able to work well in a team that values teamwork, commitment to high standards and care for people to join our client.
The staff will support the department in two main areas:
1) Internal Communications
- To communicate messages to the leaders and staff in a way that promotes a strong culture & values, team effectiveness, and for change management. Job responsibilities include:
- Design of print collaterals (e.g., bulletins, eDM, slides, posters)
- Video editing
2) General Admin
- To support the Team in day-to-day work and projects in order to meet the team’s goals.
- Assist in organising live and virtual events that involve small groups to the entire (e.g., management retreats, staff townhalls).
- Secretarial roles (e.g., arranging meetings, preparation of materials)
- Other general duties to support the division’s work as and when needed
- Min Diploma in Mass Communication, Visual Communication, Business Admin or Marketing
- Proficient in design of print collaterals (e.g., bulletins, eDM, slides, posters) and Video editing
- Resourceful and have good organisational skills.