- Process subsidy applications
- Liaise with preschools to request for supporting documents for:
- Verification of employment status and income.
- Processing of applications for Special Approvals e.g. non-parent caregivers applying for subsidies, non-working mothers requesting for working mother subsidies .
- Assessment of appeals.
- Follow up on audit findings.
- - Handle queries from parents/preschools through hotline and email.
- Collate data and run preliminary analysis for review of subsidy processes and framework to improve service delivery.
- Maintain a registry for tracking & allocation of appeals/referrals, as well as a e-Registry for subsidy matters.
- Diploma in a relevant field of study
- Service-oriented, resourceful and meticulous
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant experience in grant administration or similar field will be an added advantage