Your role is to support the team by assisting with the following duties.
- Set up and enhance (e.g. automate) systems and processes to improve financial accountability by setting clearer guidelines and enabling programme owners in team to track payments and budget utilisation more easily;
- Assist with tracking and administering grants e.g. Transition Grant, submission of disbursement requests and processing of claims. Supporting team to process funding renewals as well as tenancy management & renewals;
- Assist with tracking and coordinating audits including service audits;
- Assist with secretariat duties and administrative tasks such as coordinating meetings;
- Assist with drafting of service agreements and process flows; and
- Other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Singaporeans ONLY
- Min Degree in any field
- Prior experience in ops and administrative work, as well as finance management, is a bonus
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable with numbers and finance basics