Contract duration: 3 - 4 Years
Nearest MRT: Changi/ Ubi
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Draw on knowledge of psychology and behavioral sciences to conceptualize and conduct applied research studies as required.
- Support other research officers involved in assigned project
- Conduct literature reviews and write reports on research studies as required
- Collect and analyse research data
- Communicate research findings through presentations and training platforms (eg: classroom, seminars)
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to facilitate research requests
- Archive research process and outcomes to support knowledge management efforts
- Bachelor Degree (with honours) from recognised course or programme
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in psychology/ related behavioral sciences is preferred.
- Proficient in SPSS Software
- Proficient in all aspects of the research process such as literature search, data entry and management, basic statistical analysis
- Proficient in data analysis and is expected to be able to execute advanced data analysis independently
- Possess good writing, communication and training skills.
Interested candidates please click 'Apply Now' or send your resume to [email protected]
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further discussion.
Fong Xue Ying Rachael
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration No. R1770083
EA License No: 05C3053