• 11 Months Contract
• Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
• Monday to Thursday: 8:30am to 6:00pm, Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
As part of the company’s efforts to promote one of their programmes targeted for start-ups, you will play a pivotal role in scouting, sourcing, and identifying potential start-ups to join this programme.
These start-ups will be able to gain access to facilities and equipment which are not readily available in the digital domain.
• Handling of day-to-day enquiries on the programme, tech showcase and compiling progress reports.
• Source for potential start-ups to join the programme.
• Engage with prospects and current start-ups to monitor their progress and milestones.
• Provide basic advisory and support to start-ups on the facilities and programmes.
• Organize and implement plans for outreach, attracting and onboarding of new start-ups to join the programme.
• Work with start-ups, both local and overseas partners to develop and execute growth-focused initiatives.
• Collect post-event feedback, analyse, and present insights, and recommend ways for improvement.
· Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
· Experienced in Course Administration, Project and Events Management will be preferred.
· Keen interest and passion to work with local start-ups.
Interested applicants can email their resume to [email protected].
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22107715
EA Licence Number: 05C3053