Job Type: Contract, 11 Months
Specialization: Customer Service Operations Support
Working Location: Labrador Park
Basic Salary: $3,450 per month
Working Arrangement: 5 days’ work week. (Office Hours)
About the Role:
This is an operational role which involves two main key aspects:
1. Support Operations of CRM system
2. Supporting Volunteers to participate in initiatives.
· Clarify data issues with ground team, verify accuracy of data entries and clean up erroneous data detected from CRM system.
· Coordinate timely distribution of engagement collaterals and logistics to several locations across Singapore to support operation requirements.
· Assist to conduct audit of equipment on-site; and
· Provide CRM support to ground team in troubleshooting.
· Coordinate with ground team to ensure that entries submitted are updated accurately in CRM system.
· Create event entries in CRM system for ground team to book event appointments with members of the public.
· Provide active support for ad hoc changes to entries in CRM such as adding in new appointment slots and creation of new locations in the system
· Coordinate and schedule the deployment of volunteers
· Update volunteers’ information and schedule with various partners.
· Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
· Experienced in Operations will be preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred. (E.g., Sorting, Filtering, Pivot Table, V/XLOOKUP)
· Coding skills is a plus.
Interested applicants can email their resume to [email protected] or apply through the job portal.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22107715
EA Licence Number: 05C3053