*Nearest MRT: Cuppage Road
*Contract duration: 6 months
*Qualification: Min. Diploma
*Working Hour: Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 6.00pm
- Support the management and implementation of programmes, mainly the SkillsFuture Study Awards to raise the quality of early childhood educators
- Assist with administrative processes such as applications and nominations, collection of information/documentation, disbursements of course fees and cash awards, tracking and monitoring of participants’ attainment of programme milestones;
- Produce marketing and promotional collaterals (e.g. electronic direct mailers), thereby helping to attract and engage potential candidates;
- Assist with events and attend to queries.
- Singaporean only
- Min. Diploma
- Good computer literacy skills and able to work effectively with Microsoft Office (knowledge and skill in MS Excel is compulsory).
- Strong administrative skills and meticulous.
- Good writing skills and communication skills.
- Experience with or interest in producing marketing collaterals (e.g. electronic direct mailers) will be an advantage.
- Start in Jan 2021