Term: 9 Months Contract
Location: Thomson Road
Nearest MRT: Caldecott MRT Station
Working hour: Monday to Friday, Office Hour
- Receives applications online from the system and sieves through the application to ensure all information and documents have been submitted.
- Speaks to applicants (where necessary) to request or verify specific information for the application.
- Prepare data for processing, assess the application and recommend rejection or approval, subsidy level and SCFA duration.
- Submits application for approval by Approving Officer.
- Processes withdrawal applications and refund of subsidies.
- Manual transfer of data and processing of applications which are affected by centre fee revisions, changes in operator, and changes in centre details.
- Singaporean only
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint)
- At least 1 year of experience in Admin or related field
- Able to commit at least 9 months