Career advancement in HR
Nearest MRT: One-North
Monday to Friday (8.30am to 6pm)
- Coordinate external and internal learning and development programmes.
- Manage course registrations and submit training grants to the relevant authorities.
- Maintain Learning Catalogue to ensure that the courses remain relevant in today’s healthcare context
- Provide support to Learning Needs Analysis Exercise
- Support the administration of various scholarships and sponsorships.
- Maintain training records in learning management system and generate regular training reports for management reporting and decision-making
- Attend to staff inquires and handle other day-to-day training administration activities
- Singaporeans only
- Diploma holder with 1 year of relevant experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, meticulous and responsible
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong knowledge in SAP HR and MS Office will be preferred