Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 11 Months (With an option to extend for another 2 years)
Basic Salary: Negotiable
Working Location: Labrador Park
Working Arrangement: Office Hours, 5 Days Work Week (Monday to Friday)
About the Role:
You will be providing administrative and secretarial support in organizing high-profile Senior Leadership meetings.
· Advance scheduling of meetings, calling for agenda, managing attendance, updating follow-up actions, circulating meeting materials and managing pre-meeting logistics such as meeting rooms, video conferencing setup, collaboration tools, and refreshments.
· Take minutes of meetings and disseminate endorsed minutes to all meeting participants.
· Maintain a rolling forecast of meeting agenda and list of matters arising.
· Maintain secretariat duty roster.
· Assist in other ad-hoc duties such as procurement of meeting refreshments,
· Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
· Experience in Secretarial duties such as Calendar Management and Minutes-Taking.
· Experience in Video Conferencing Tools such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint for hosting meetings.
There will be a Written Assessment for this position.
Interested applicants can email their resume to [email protected] or apply through the job portal.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22107715
EA Licence Number: 05C3053