Job Type: Contract, 11 Months
Specialization: Events Management
Working Location: Labrador Park
Basic Salary: Up to $5,500 per month
Working Arrangement: 5 days’ work week. (Office Hours)
About the Role:
This role is to support the event logistics workstream for two events happening in 2023. You will play a pivotal role in leading the entire events workstream to ensure that events are run smoothly.
· Lead the entire Events workstream.
· Plan, coordinate and work closely with the appointed event organiser and venue partner for all event logistics related matters, especially in the show production.
· Participate in external and internal project management activities and work-in-progress meetings.
· Liaise closely with internal government stakeholders and external industry partners.
· Effectively manage on-site production crew, suppliers, and temporary staff.
· Manage and work on event-related administrative duties & documentation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
· Experienced in organizing and leading a large-scale programme or events.
Interested applicants can email their resume to [email protected] or apply through the job portal.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22107715
EA Licence Number: 05C3053