· 3 Months Contract (Extendable up to 1 year)
· Nearest MRT: City Hall or Clarke Quay
· Monday to Thursday: 8:30am to 6:00pm, Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
· Hybrid Work Arrangement
You will be providing Events and Logistical support in running training programmes and conferences. (Virtual).
· Manage and execute the end-to-end process of training programmes and conferences.
· Liaise with stakeholders and vendors for logistical setup and events planning.
· Other ad-hoc duties as assigned. (E.g., Desktop research, taking meeting notes, involved in data analytics projects)
· Background in Arts or Social Service will be preferred.
· Experienced in Events Planning and Management.
Interested applicants can email their resume to [email protected].
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration No: R22107715
EA Licence Number: 05C3053