· Nearest MRT Station: Harboufront
· 12 Months Contract (6 months + 6 months)
· Preferably with at least 12 - 17 years of experience
Working Hours (Dependent on Department:
Mondays - Fridays 8.30am - 6.00pm
Note: May be required to work on weekends and public holidays, due to operations demands.
Alternate working days, 12-hr shift
8.00am - 9.00pm, including one hour lunch break (including Sat/Sun/PH)
• Lead in stakeholder and vendor management which include coordinating and liaising with internal and external parties including government bodies, volunteers, external auditors, vendors etc.
• Vet and present operational reports with analysis and recommendations provided.
• Vet incident reports and ensure that the recommendations and corrective actions are implemented to prevent future incidents.
• Ensure proper record keeping, filing of documents and correspondences.
• Provide leadership support during operations, meetings, events and conferences.
2) Project Management
• Apply effective project management methodologies and ensure appropriate action applies in corrective needs.
• Manage cross-functional teams in project deliveries and track project timelines and milestones.
• Manage contract terms, change management, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans.
• Provide regular projects communications including status updates to senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop Improvement Plan in procedures and processes to enhance work efficiency and productivity.
• Participate in tender project management and maintenance costing & quotation.
3) Policy and Planning
• Lead in the development, implementation, review, update and monitoring of strategic plans, programs, policies, processes, systems and procedures to achieve goals, objectives and work standards
• Coordinate the implementation of new and/or updated policies and practices
• Establish activity measures and measurements of accountability
• Oversee and participate in the development of policy documents and reports
• Consult with and provide guidance to stakeholders and partners on policy, program and legislative issues
• Represent MOH or the Task Group in negotiations, meetings and forums convened to discuss policy issues.
• Only Singaporean
• Min. Diploma and Degree above
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Meticulous with attention to details