· Nearest MRT Station: Redhill
· 6 Months Contract
· Experience in admin support and coordination work
Monday - Thursday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
1) Part of an integrated Scheme administrative support and processing team to assist persons with
disabilities with their applications.
2) Provide customer service and advice to caregivers, persons with disabilities, stakeholders and
Main scope #1 – Scheme Administration
1) Processing and assessment of application of schemes and services to support the persons with
2) Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the assigned scheme/s and keeping track of operational
3) Manage escalation process to resolve issues should any arises.
4) Handle phone and e-mail enquiries for all matters relating to the assigned scheme/s.
5) Assist in filing, sorting and archiving of documents.
6) Coordinate and taking of Notes of Meeting.
Work scope #2 – Project Management
1) Support Team Lead to execute operational projects.
2) Provide coordinate and support stakeholders on operational projects to meet the agreed
milestone and outcome.
3) Support Manager / Assistant Manager in system requirements analysis, building and testing.
Work scope #3 – Reporting
1) Analyze application data and provide regular reports to management on performance.
1) Source for quotations from suppliers and assist to recommend the best supplier to use.
· Only Singaporean
· Min. NITEC, Higher NITEC; Diploma; Degree
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications