Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 11 Months
Industry: Public Service
Specialization: Incentive Management
Working Location: Labrador Park
Working Arrangement: 5 days’ work week. (Office Hours)
Basic Salary: Up to $5,475 per month
About the Role:
You will be leading a Data Analytics Project, ensuring project deliverables and milestones are completed on time and on target.
The purpose of the Project is to enable data-driven risk monitoring of industry development projects.
You will be involved in the end-to-end process of creating a data pipeline, monitoring system, and machine learning model.
· Extract data from sources (I.e., system datasets, government portals) and perform data cleaning and validation against supporting documents (75%)
· Transform data through merging sources and creating rules to productionize updates on a monthly or quarterly basis (20%)
· Load data into visualization tools for final processing, dashboarding, and deployment of machine learning models (5%)
· Prepare presentations and updates on the project to stakeholders.
· Guidance will be provided. You will only be expected to work with tools from the Microsoft ecosystem (I.e., Excel / Power Query, Power BI).
· Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
· Basic Excel Competency is a must. (i.e., Formatting, Pivot Tables, Charts, XLOOKUP)
· Advanced Excel Competency is a plus. (i.e. VBA, PowerQuery)
· Experienced with analytical and visualization tools is a plus. (E.g., R, Python, SQL, Power BI, QilkSense, Tableau).
Interested applicants can email their resume to [email protected] or apply through the job portal.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22107715
EA Licence Number: 05C3053