· Nearest MRT Station: Harboufront
· 12 Months Contract
Monday- Thursday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
• Coordinate and convey border health policies to partner agencies and service providers to ensure the seamless implementation of operational requirements at the borders.
• Collaborate with relevant border health agencies to conduct ad-hoc operations and exercises at the borders to ensure the robustness of operational workflows in detection of emergent infectious diseases.
Overseas Disaster Relief Operations
• Plan, develop and coordinate the execution of overseas disaster relief efforts and exercises with home front agencies.
Hospital Operational Readiness
• Organize and implement exercises within the public health institutions to ensure healthcare service providers are operationally prepared to carry out their duties during times of emergency.
• Engage with key stakeholders to discuss operational concerns and conduct after-action reviews to address key areas for improvements.
• Review, certify and ensure that invoices and bills submitted by public health institutions are prompt and accurate.
• Assist to perform any other ad-hoc projects, duties and taskings in support of the department.
· Only Singaporean
· Min. Degree and above
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel
· Meticulous with attention to details