· Work-from-home Arrangements
· 3 Months Contract (Subjected to Extension)
Monday- Thursday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
• Work with internal and external stakeholders and assist the team in meeting the timelines for the
implementation of national initiatives for residency training, including but not limited to reviewing the
standards document, training requirement templates, programme information form, etc.
• Assist in organizing/facilitating meetings/workshops where needed, including but not limited to
sending meeting invitation, preparation and presentation of meeting agenda and material etc.
Any other duties as assigned.
· Only Singaporean
· Min. Degree and above
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel
· Meticulous with attention to detail