· $8.00 per hour (Weekday)
· $9.00 per hour (Weekend)
Period: 3 months (Extension of contract is subjected to availability and performance)
· Morning: 8.30am to 6.00pm
· Afternoon: 12.00pm to 9.30pm
· Drive a 13-seater shuttle service and 22-seater audio tour to bring visitors around the Garden.
· Additional info: Each audio tour is 23mins. Candidates will be expected to provide some brief commentary.
· Directing the visitors in the queue to board the garden cruiser, and check to ensure that all passengers have bought their tickets.
· Provide visitor information and selling of Garden Cruiser ride tickets
· Duties will be done on a rotational basis (driving, ushering, marshalling and cashiering)
· Cleaning / maintaining the Garden cruiser vehicle
· Class 3 or Class 4 driving license, with the a minimum of 6 months of driving experience
· Able to work a minimum of 3 days, which include weekends duty
· Able to work AM & PM shift
· Confident in doing commentary to introduce visitors to the garden.
· Service-oriented with a pleasant disposition
- · Candidates with cashiering or customer service experience will have an advantage.