- Drive a 13-seater shuttle service and 22-seater audio tour to bring visitors around the different attractions.
- Directing the visitors in the queue to board the cruiser, and check to ensure that all passengers have bought their tickets.
- Provide visitor information and selling of ride tickets
- Duties will be done on a rotational basis (driving, ushering, marshalling and cashiering)
- Cleaning / maintaining the vehicle
- Able to work a minimum of 3 days, which include weekends duty
- Able to work AM & PM shift
- Service oriented with a pleasant disposition
- Candidates with cashiering or customer service experience will have an advantage.
- Class 3 or Class 4 driving license, with the a minimum of 6 months of driving experience