Salary: Up to $3,500
Working hours: 9.00am – 6.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Work location: Kallang
Your role as a Fund Raising Executive:
- Build, maintain and deepen working relationships with various stakeholders and sponsors.
- Spearhead fundraising outreach efforts and ensure that the fund-raising target is achieved and full compliance with statutory legislations.
- Planning and organising fundraising events and activities.
- Cultivate and build up relationships with potential new donors by strategizing the approach and engagement, as well as submission of proposals for support.
- Identify, evaluate, cultivate and solicit five-figure, six-figure (and larger) philanthropic commitments to support the mission and goals.
- Degree in Mass Communications Public Relations or Marketing
- At least 3-5 years of marketing, fundraising or events management experience
- Results-oriented and highly motivated
- Able to start work within short notice