Salary: Up to $8,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Demonstrate solid technical skill with diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
- Taking the ownership of design and development of applications
- Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users
- Deliver project in time, a single point of contact and responsible for the delivery.
- Design, analyse, develop, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects.
- Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, stand-up calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application.
- Communicate and collaborate on development items with global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
- Postproduction application support
- Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews, and code reviews
- Minimum qualification: Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- Thought leader in the group especially in the end-to-end solution.
- Up to date with the latest ongoing technologies in the industry
- Well-spoken/Articulate and Emotionally intelligent
- Passionate about development
- Opensource contributor
- Well connected to industry members, attends developer and tech meetups.
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices, tools, and techniques.
- Hands-on experience using frameworks like Spring (boot, data, batch, cloud), React, Angular, etc
- Experienced deploying application in a containerized environment using docker/Kubernetes/PCF/Openshift/AWS etc.