Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, design, build and deliver the Company’s new digital products that will offer a new seamless and consistent end-to-end visitor experience through a new digital ecosystem.
- Integrate with Company’s new platform in supporting EPayment, National Identity, Authentication and API Gateway components built on the Government Commercial Cloud (GCC) in line with future 5G adoption.
- Explore new web technologies and understand the business needs as well as processes to deliver purpose built innovative solutions.
- Develop scripts to automate the build, software release, and application deployment to get the end product into the hands of the customer.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in web application development.
- Hands-on experience in Java, Spring MVC & Framework and Hibernates Framework.
- Able to understand coding and write code on open-source (Linux based) web platforms.
- Familiar with Oracle Database, SQL Server, MongoDB etc.
- Knowledge/experience in Agile development and DevOps processes.
- Great communication skills and having a good grasp of emerging technology trends.
- Experience in EPayment integration (Stripe, PayNow, E-Wallets), SingPass & MyInfo authentication, Micro-Services development and complex API integration is an added advantage.