- Tracking of all fixed asset transactions and ensure the prescribed process as laid down in specific Government policies and guidelines relating to fixed assets are adequately followed through till completion.
- Managing the Fixed Asset function, in terms of record keeping, capitalisation and condemnation and audits in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Preparing and coordinating Annual Fixed Asset Verification Exercise involving multiple teams of officers/staff and in conducting periodic ground checks to ensure accuracy and completeness of fixed asset records.
- Guiding and educating the relevant stakeholders on logistic/Fixed Asset matters. This includes using internal communications medium or by using platforms such as workshops or dialogue sessions.
- Undertaking any other Fixed Asset-related matters as decided by his superiors.
- A Diploma in any discipline, with 1 year of relevant work experience
- Knowledge in business, finance and government procurement will be an advantage
- Experience in SAP (Inventory Management and Finance) will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and meticulous
- Enjoys problem-solving and analytical work
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Singaporeans only