Salary: $13.50 / hour
Contract duration: 6 months
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timely processing of AP transactions by ensuring payment processing to vendor is in accordance with Statutory Board Financial Reporting Standards (SB-FRS), Government Instruction Manual and organisation's accounting policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Required to handle operational and financial systems for the purposes of payment processing.
- Required to handle Finance related projects for automation initiatives, continual process improvements and data analytics.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in AP function and experience working in Shared Services preferred.
- Prior experience in using SAP system (FI) and electronic record management is an added advantage.
- Competencies in:
- Finance Administration and Controls
- Financial Information and Database Management
- Financial Reporting
- Statutory Audit Administration
- Financial Analysis
- Filing and Reporting